**We apologise if the item you have selected is unavailable. This is due to the overwhelming popularity of the products and global shortages at present due to the pandemic. We are waiting for our new stock and we promise that it will be a gardener's delight when it arrives! 🌷🥕🍅
With a Root Pouch garden, bed-sized grow bag you can bring the joy of gardening and growing your own food into your small (or large) space. Root Pouch grow bags are perfect for renters, balconies, decks and backyard gardeners alike who need a non-permanent and portable garden and where grow space is perhaps at a premium.
Available in the utilitarian Brown colour to suit all types of growing, you'll be enjoying the fruits of your labours in no time. Fabulous with a feature shrub and underplanting or just chock full of veggies, or bursting with flowers like a Chelsea garden bed these are sure to please!
Available with or without handles, however, once filled they should not be pulled with the handles as the load will be too great.
- 100% Food safe and BPA free!
- Made from recycled PETE bottles to replace heavy or bulk ceramic pots - perfect for portable and storage solutions and small spaces.
- The fabric container allows air to circulate which allows roots to air-prune and prevents root circling.
- Available in a range of attractive colours
- Easy to move using sturdy stitched handles
Benefits of the Root Pouch are:
- Pots can be washed & re-used
- Allows air & nutrients to pass freely through
- Great to use with Up On the Rooftop's Waterpot Ollas!
- Creates insulation from winter cold and/or summer heat
- Will withstand UV rays
- Stronger healthier starts
- Produces bigger yields & promotes vigorous root growth
- Better use of water and nutrients
- Quicker growing times
- Better drainage
- Decreases risk of transplant shock
- Industrial strength Industrial Lock Stitching
Designed by the family-owned Root Pouch company in Hillsboro, Oregon USA, and manufactured in their partnered company in China.
Please refer to more information found on our FAQs page.
To choose the best size Root Pouch for your garden you can view our handy size and growing guide in the tabs below. Measurements are approximate and may vary slightly due to the hand machining of the bags; the quantity, compaction and type of soil used.