At Up On The Rooftop we remain in business and processing orders as quickly as possible, this means we work every day at our small business to ensure that consignments are ready to be dispatched as soon as possible. We at Up on the Rooftop thank you for your patronage and hope that you remain well. If you have any concerns or questions please send them to email@example.com
Please contact the freight partner indicated on your tracking confirmation for more information about your parcel. Once your order leaves our warehouse we are unable to accept responsibility for it's whereabouts. We do not refund on delayed orders.
Messages from Australia Post26 May 2020
There are delivery delays in our network due to:
- reduction in air freight capacity and passenger flights
- a significant increase in parcels volumes
- hygiene and social distancing requirements in our network
22 May 2020In response to our request, and in recognition of the operating constraints on our business due to COVID-19, the Government has made temporary changes to Australia Post’s performance standards. These changes will apply until 30 June 2021, subject to review, and include:
- extending the maximum required delivery time for regular intrastate letters to up to five business days after the day of posting
- adjusting the minimum delivery frequency schedule (for metropolitan areas only) from every business day to every second business day, but with no change to delivery frequency in rural or remote areas
- suspending the requirement to provide Priority Letters service
From 1 June 2020, Priority letters will be processed and delivered as Regular letters.
These changes will help us to manage the unprecedented parcel volumes being sent across the country as Australians adapt to living differently under COVID-19 restrictions.
We will keep our customers and the community updated as these changes come into effect.
8 May 2020
During these challenging times, Australia Post is working hard to deliver your parcels. Current volumes however exceed even our busiest Christmas period and we are processing close to two million parcels a day. This heavy volume coupled with significantly reduced flights and the impact of social distancing in our facilities has led to delays.
To adapt to these pressures we’ve made the following changes:
- Facilities are operating 24/7 and our drivers are delivering on weekends.
- Fifteen new or repurposed processing facilities have been added to increase capacity.
- Eight extra freighter flights have been added within Australia so we now have seventeen dedicated air freighter flights per day.
- Hundreds of casual staff have been recruited into the network and contact centres.
- International notifications have been updated for better visibility and we’ll advise you if your parcel needs to go by sea.
Some small changes to help us move your parcel faster:
- Make sure that the label and barcode on your parcels are clearly visible so it’s easier for us to scan.
- Update your delivery address so your favourite websites know that you’re working from home.
- Where possible, use flat standard packaging, as this will make it easier for us to manage and deliver.
- Check the international updates section on our website to see which overseas destinations we are currently sending to and receiving from.
We understand that these international and local impacts are frustrating, but our posties, delivery drivers, Post Office team members and contact centre staff are doing their best, so please show them a little understanding.
As a reminder, our tracking tool provides you with the most accurate guidance on estimated delivery dates and advises you of any delays while your parcel is in transit.
To get the most from the post and to stay up to date on on all service impacts, please visit our website.
Signature No Longer Required