The Small Waterpot Olla is 1.25 Litres and is ideal for small container gardens both indoors and outdoors. Watch as your plants thrive from being able to self-regulate their water supply and enjoy a garden no matter how limited you are for space.
Ideal for small container gardens.
We have two sizes of the round Waterpot for your small space urban container, raised or in-ground garden (do take a look at our Bird Waterpot too for a decorative touch and The Waterpot Round Large Olla ).
The Waterpot Round Collection: Small Round 1.25 Litre
- Materials: Low fired porous Terracotta clay
- 1.25 Litre capacity - not to be used as a drinks vessel
- Size: Diameter 12cm x Height 18cm
- Designed in Australia, hand-cast in China
- All products shipped are protected by 100% recyclable and/or biodegradable void fills and wrappings for the benefit of the Planet!
Why should I use The Waterpot™ in my urban garden?
Where do I bury it?
- Water is delivered directly to the root zone
- Eliminates runoff and evaporation SAVES WATER!
- Provides plants with steady moisture
- Low tech and easy to use
- No need for water pressure or electricity or water filters
Arrange The Waterpot™ in clusters and plant your starter seedlings or plants around them, whether in a container or in the ground. Each pot will irrigate the plants around 30cm of the neck. Plant seedlings in a circle or place between rows in a garden bed. Depending on the size of a planter
Plants with long roots, such as tomatoes, can be placed furthest from the centre. Plants with shorter roots should be placed closer to the Waterpot. this is a naturally automatic system, if it has been raining, the soil is wet so there is no moisture tension and the pots don’t release any water. The plants get just what they need, right where they need it with no gadgets or sensors required!
Simple, effective, affordable & easy to use.
(WA and NT customers please contact us for a freight quote stating quantity and address)
PLEASE NOTE: As these are hand slipcast Terracotta items, there may be variations between one vessel and another in terms of colour, weight and shape due to the nature of kiln firing and the natural qualities of Terracotta clay.
🎁 To add gift wrapping and delivery direct click here