All Root Pouch boxer Brown, Navy and Forest bags are made out of 100% recycled plastic water bottles (PET/PETE)
All Root Pouch Black and Grey bags are made of 100% recycled plastic water bottles (PET) blended with clean recycled natural fibres.
Only Root Pouch grow bags are the only bags on the market that are independently accredited tested to the stringent USFDA guidelines for vessels that come into contact with food to ensure the fabric is 100% safe and toxin-free
You can grow your food and medicinals with the confidence that no toxins are in the fabric! This is what makes the Root Pouch brand different from the rest. Root Pouch grow bags are proven to be 100% food safe and BPA free!
The Root Pouch bags are perfect replacements for heavy or bulky ceramic pots , are portable, make great storage solutions and ideal for small space gardens. Other inferior bags on the market are made of geotextile or new plastic.
The fabric container allows air to circulate, which will enable roots to air-prune and prevents root circling resulting in a fluffy, dense root ball with prolific feeder root growth. More nutrients, water and oxygen is available to the plant through this extensive root system!
- Pots can be washed & re-used
- Allows air & nutrients to pass freely through
- Great to use with our Waterpot Ollas range!
- Creates insulation from winter cold or summer heat
- Will withstand UV rays
- Produces bigger yields & promotes vigorous root growth
- Better use of water and nutrients
- Quicker growing times
- Better drainage
- Industrial strength Industrial Lock Stitching
- Available in a range of attractive colours
- Easy to move using sturdy stitched handles
If you have other questions, do check out our extensive list of answers HERE
When a plastic bag is not a plastic bag! Jim Averna, founder and owner explains why Root Pouch bags increase and allow oxygen flow to your plants -
Verified reviews appear at the end of the product page.